SK action figures!

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 95 0:24:47 PDT

Well, I went and did it. <grin>

I checked out a local K-Mart (well, it was quite a drive for me because
there isn't a K-Mart that's really "local" to my area) and found the
SK action figures. Bought one of T-Bone and one of Razor. The T-Bone
figurine was in a damaged package, so I managed to get 10% off the price
(which, if I remember correctly, was round $5 for one).

Unfortunately, I didn't see any other T-Bone figurines, and there was
only one more Razor figurine (besides the one I bought), so I wasn't able
to buy any more than what I did.

I don't have the figurines right in front of me at the moment, so I'll
have to wait until a bit later to check 'em out and post that to the
list. <grin>

--
=========  Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com)  ==========