Re: Bright and Shiny Future

From: August Yang <wntrmute_at_tribeca.ios.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 17:17:17 -0400 (EDT)

> She noted all my SwatKats noise on r.a.a. and made it a point of asking
> the H-B crew at SanDiego Comicon about SwatKats. Guess what the response was?
>
> "If there is enough fan demand SwatKats will go back into production".

*sigh* I hate this pine mailer, but it's the only one I can use without
crapping out my account.

In any case, I've hit the "Translate Corp Jargon" (special P.C. Br) and I
get...

"Typical P.R. Response. If they said otherwise, Bad P.R."

Yeah, yeah. I'm just being a cynical bastard, but we need more than just
mailing list in order to convince H-B and the high mucky-mucks at Turn-off
Communications to revive the SWAT Kats. We need our friends to write in.
And the friends of our friends (who are not our friends). And the friends
of the friends of our friends (who are not our friends and not friends of...
Well, you get the idea)

Translation, we need a lot of people. So it's time to play "drug dealer".
Invite your friends over and watch SWAT Kats with them. Get them addicted,
and then mention that the show is being cancelled. Then ask them to write
*real* letters to H-B (a form letter doesn't have the same omph as a real
one).

I hope and I pray that this will work. But I'm not holding my breath.

August Paul Yang has been having dream about the SWAT Kats.
--
wntrmute_at_tribeca.ios.com				|  For my Life
Public Relations and Official Test Audience for the FDC	|  Still ahead,