Re: (fwd) 'KATS more advanced than we...

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 1995 19:37:52 -0400 (EDT)

>>Neither can I, because there's no such device as "Fat Boy".
>>The bombs were Little Boy and Fat Man.

>The Kats of course would use the Fat Kat :)

Ahhh, be careful.. Don't want any Disney copyright infringement! ;-)

Anyway, it's quite obvious that Kats are more technologically advanced
than we are. Take the Cybertron for instance. How many artificial
intelligence machines do we have operating? Also, the 2 mega robots
created by Prof. Haggel (?) for space exploration and built by Pumadyne
for weapons of destruction. Last I heard, NASA's robot, Dante, didn't
fair too well just descending into a volcano. The Metallikats themselves
are quite an achievement!

Although it's true that Kats can't spell <g>, their technology is _far_
more advanced than ours.

-Matt