Re: (fwd) 'KATS more advanced than we...

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 95 18:16:14 EDT

> As far as MW2 goes and whether or not the Siamese-Kats would fulfil
>the Japanese role in RL, why is it that I can't picture our 'Kat guys
>dropping Fat Boy on Katoshima?

Neither can I, because there's no such device as "Fat Boy". The
bombs were Little Boy and Fat Man.

The Kats of course would use the Fat Kat :)

Ed Rudnicki erudnick_at_pica.army.mil All disclaimers apply
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
"We tigers prefer to inflict excitement on others" --- Hobbes