Re: Olga

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 95 20:28:53 PDT

Ed Rudnicki writes:
> >One more piece of bullshit like that, and I'll dump this mailing list
> >before you can say "Bingo".
>
> Keep your claws in, Dr. Konway (or whatever the Kat equivalent of
> "Keep your shirt on" is :). That spam has been finding its way onto
> a number of mailing lists. Hopefully it won't be back.

I believe the matter has been resolved. Please don't drag it onto the
list any further (I'm not going to mention any more of this incident
myself after this post).

However, I *did* receive a letter of explanation which did not go through
to the list (and no, I'm not going to send it through -- in fact, I just
deleted it from my mailqueue).

ObSK: I have the SK marathon on tape, but I'm not sure if I have all of
the episodes that aired (I used two VCRs since I managed to fill up one
tape and partially start another).

--
=========  Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com)  ==========