Re: Alright time to liven the party up...

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 19:47:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 25 Jun 1995, Matthew Milam wrote:

>"Power Rangers is not a bad show. it just happens
>to be another one of those shows that by some dumb
>luck took control of kids minds. I belive that all shows
>have a way that grab us to watch them. Then there's
>Barney "who takes control of kids in a more rumored
>physical manner"

Ah yes... This harkens back to the days when I watched Ultraman &
Johnny Socko's Robot every single Saturday morning. Hmm.. Seems to
be some kind of similarity between the shows. (Actually, reminds me
of TMNT too!) I think I was more into the _technology_ aspect of
Ultraman & Johnny Socko than the martial arts stuff. Must be why I
like the 'Kats so much! (oh, yeah, that degree in robotics helped
too.)

-Matt