Re: NEWS ON EXON'S ANTI SMUT BILL (THE NOOSE TIGHTENS)

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 95 18:36:09 PDT

Frplayguy_at_aol.com writes:
> This transcript is from the Omaha World Herald (6/14/95):
>
> (I know it has nothing to do with 'Da Kats",but I felt it was important
> enough to post)

If it has nothing to do with the Kats, then DON'T POST IT!!!!

Given the high volume of traffic on the list lately, especially in the
last few days, I'd like to remind everyone to please keep on topic with
the Kats as much as possible. Minor digressions to HB and Turner are
fine, but let's *not* get carried away here.

Please address any questions to me through email. Thanks.

(BTW, I promise to have a longer, more interesting list letter in a few
days, as soon as things get less chaotic for me.)

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"I was raised to always offer my seat to a lady..." -- Razor