Kat stuff...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 95 0:39:00 PDT

Paul and I have uploaded some new pix to the pumadyne ftp site. Check
'em out when you have a chance (and btw, thanks Curt for scanning the
Hudson Soft brochure for me)!

I'm curious as to what the Animato issue itself will say (and I plan on
keeping tabs as to snagging a copy of the magazine itself when it comes
out).

A fairly busy week in the lab has kept me from replying to a lot of the
listmail (yes, even I've had to mostly lurk on my own list ;-), but I'll
do my best to get to replying to it as soon as I can.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"I was raised to always offer my seat to a lady..." -- Razor