Re: Poster lock on!

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 07:23:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995 SkyKit_at_aol.com wrote:

> The Swat Kats Poster turned up in N.Y. in a Toys R Us near me. For any one
> who wants to load up a spider missle to snag one, feel free to drop me a
> line.
> ::Bingo!::

    I would say that the distribution of these things just took a giant
leap forward - all of a sudden these things seem to be in quite a few
stores. I'm hoping that every time a Toys R Us or similar goes out of
stock on stuff like this, a certain Mansion-bound cable magnate gets a
sizeable lightning bolt shot up his bottom.

     For all the unfamiliar e-add's showing up, if you're inclined, send
your street add over to Walt at WKOZIOL_at_Delphi.com. He's beginning an
"unofficial" SwatKats fan club, which might have aspirations of becoming
official once the newsgroup gets up and running in conjunction with
this. If I can work out some distribution hassles, I want to send some
stuff to people on Walt's list in support of the show - but you have to
be on it first!

Andy