Animato! and I have an agreement...

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 07:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

     Hi guys, the publisher of Animato! (you know, with the extensive
'KATS article coming out) is going to give me a deal on a bunch of them.
I'm going to buy ten of this issue, some of you have spoken up for
copies, the rest should get in quick. If I run out, I'll increase the order.
I'm sending promotional ones to the Tremblay bros, some folks at H-B and
a couple others, so there's still about three or four unaccounted for.
This publisher guy himself was _amazed_ in the interest, and he _runs_
the damn magazine. Lots of folks are waking up, what's wrong with Ted's
alarm clock?

Andy

  "It isn't the money, or the time...it's just that we all worked so hard to
   make something really good...to prove to the system.." - Mike Jittlov