(fwd) Scooby Doo Movie Announced!

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 1995 08:44:59 -0700

**I crossed this to the list, just to show cluelessness in action. No
   'KATS movie, yet we have Space Ghost, Scooby, and Captain Planet all
    announced in the same year? No comment.**

Subject: Scooby Doo Movie Announced!

That's right everyone's favorite cartoon canine is finally getting his
own movie! Just caught a bit of this announcement on Headline News. I
didn't catch if it was going to be a real cast or a cartoon, but I did hear
that all the original characters would be there. If anyone has more info
than this please post.

Tommy McClain
mcclain_at_osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu

--
  "It isn't the money, or the time...it's just that we all worked so hard to
   make something really good...to prove to the system.." - Mike Jittlov