New 'Kats episode?!?!

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 May 95 4:42:13 PDT

The episode is airing even as I write... but it appears to be a Kat's
Eye News Special Report on the SWAT Kats. I didn't catch the beginning
(I'm taping the ep now, but I can't watch it until the taping is over),
but I think this may be one of the episodes that Andy mentioned (not sure,
though). In any event, I'll have more comments on the episode later.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"We are having a *bad* vehicle day, buddy!" -- Razor