Re: Swat Kats Love

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 16:18:07 PDT

> This is sort of an extension of the other post, but what the heck.
>Assuming Callie and Felina are the only two eligible females, I'd be
>tempted to pair T-Bone and Felina, and Razor with Callie. Felina strikes

Your pairings are agreeable, but what about Anne Gora? She appears
too often to be disregarded.

> Callie's written in there for all the .fandom people - she's quite a
>babe for a splotch of ink and paint, though she doesn't have much to do
>with the story, usually.

Do you hear anyone complaining? :) I'm not a big furry fan, but I
think of the three I like Anne Gora the best, even if she is a
reporter :) I guess the voice has much to do with it (Candy Milo?).

Ed Rudnicki erudnick_at_pica.army.mil
TLM addict FDC Bronx FDC Night Watchman
"You're getting brutal, Sark - brutal, and needlessly
cruel." "Thank you, Master Cee!" --- (Tron)