Re: Stuph, morbid and non-morbid...

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 20:04:56 -0400 (EDT)

Well look at it this way, everytime when Feral says, "Bring me chopper backup"
at least the economy if Mega Kat City is really booming thanks to Feral. I
mean take the factory that builds the Enforcer's choppers and jets. Those
kats are getting some serious overtime. In fact these are the hidden heros
of Mega Kat City cause it seams that there are building them as fast as Feral
is in destroying them. Now thats a hero for ya!!!

Getting back to the Swat Kats weapons, I'm surpize that Dana fail to mention
that Razor's favorite missle is the "Plain Old Missle." And on the missle's
body it reads "From Razor with love."