GIF of Doc Konway

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 11:22:49 -0800

I'll be sending a GIF of Doctor Konway (model sheet from the episode
"Mutation City") to the list shortly. It's a large file, roughly 576K
UUencoded, but I'll be splitting up the file into segments when I send it
through.

Standard copyright restrictions apply -- in other words, do NOT post this
to the net (violation of this rule may lead to being dropped from the list
without warning).

Please let me know if you have any problems once the file is sent through.
Thanks.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"T-Bone... if you drown, I'm gonna kill you!" -- Razor