Re: Edgy Razors...

From: Jonathan Tomohiko Higa <higa_at_math.hawaii.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 19:11:45 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 18 Apr 1995, Doctor Enigma wrote:
> Actually, one of the first comments I made after seeing SWAT Kats was that
> it's a very male show. Lots of hard hitting action, loudness, and machismo.
> Anyone agree?

Whether I agree will depend on whether the definition of "male" is
"containing lots of hard-hitting action, loudness, and machismo." Last
time I checked, women were permitted into the military and perform the
same great service to our country in active combat as perform men.

Ah, I know. I must be misinterpreting the post. In the SWAT Kats world,
he means that only males are permitted to be public defenders. Oh, no,
wait, that's not right--Felina Feral's there. Hm. I guess I'm just an
idiot; I can't figure out what he really meant.

-- Jonathan Higa, higa_at_math.hawaii.edu, http://math.hawaii.edu/~higa/
also known as "a rambling dunce who still needs to work on his sarcasm"