Re: Kat replies

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 10:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 Apr 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> Well, as it turned out I received the exact same letter that Andy said
> he received, but I was glad they at least acknowledged having received
> my letter. The other neat thing is that they seemed to listen to at
> least part of what I wrote. I had asked for a cast list of the show
> (being on two different mailing lists, and possibly a third? ;-) I've
> become an avid voice credit watcher) and while I didn't receive any in
> the mail, I *was* pleasantly surprised to see a cast list of all of the
> voices for each of the second season episodes. (Finding out that Charlie
> Adler voices T-Bone, for example, nearly floored me.)

     According to Victoria McCollum, who was/is Unit Production Manager
on the 'KATS, any fanmail received at the 3400 Cahuenga Blvd. address
gets 11 copies of it made and forwarded to different departments. One
of the departments is the Tremblay brothers, and presumably one of the
departments is responsible for answering questions (I have no idea what
the other depts are, but you can bet one of them is "Marketing"). I also
follow the voice credits of various shows, and although both Charlie
Adler and Barry Gordon (T-Bone and Razor respectively) do variations on
more-or-less the same type of voice, they're outstanding actors. Try and
picture someone else doing the roles better, I know I can't.

Andy