Re: The Termination of This List

From: <SoniadaH_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 22:16:17 -0400

 Veiws, by Suni....

 ::clapclapclap::

 Well SAID, Joe!!!

 I have to say, I signed on, and was more of a 'lurker' than a poster. I
enjoyed the fanfic (bravo, for Joe--he is very kewl, love the stories), and
manyother things....and now it goes 'way?!

 FOR THE LOVE OF DEAR GOD! This is where the writers commence, the Freedom
Fighters talk, and, we meet new friends, and now, it goes 'way. ALL BECAUSE
SOME INCENSITIVE GUY WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER DESTROY OUR MEETING GROUND.

 I'm not gonna stand for dear ole Ratty's ranting, thinkin' he can RUN the
damn joint. Just cuz the blue ribbon doesn't hang in HIS head, doesn't mean
WE can't post what we want. Spam *is* annoying, but tolerable to most. We
just trash it. Shump. Go bye-bye.
But, no, when we WANT to talk, to respond, and to enjoy company...it goes
'way. YES, this has pissed of this lady a LITTLE TOO FAR.

 Ya know, *I* was *kicked* off the list once. After I broke a damn rule that
the KINGS (sacracsticly speakin', o'course) made up that I had no IDEA about
until I got a WONDERFUL note saying I was off the list. I wrote back, and,
after basicly GROVELING, I was let back on...

....AND NOW IT GOES 'WAY!!!

 Drawn the last straw. Dancing on my last nerve. I am mortified. We should
find our OWN way to make a damn mailin' list....

 And this time, it won't go 'way..

::like Sailor Moon::

BLLUUE....RRIIBBOON...POOWWEERR!!!!!

Suni da Hedgehog~*