Shutting down the mailing list...

From: Jason Shank <sonic2_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 18:49:32 -0400 (EDT)

>To: sonic_at_lists.mv.net
>From: Jason Shank <sonic2_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
>
> I know everyone one's gona want to say good bye an stuff, but I
would like to say it anyway. Well, the mailing list was nice while it lasted
and I usually don't post much, but I wanted to say somehting before it was
shut down. I guess this is good-bye to lots of popele on the mailing list!

>REMEMBER: #You can still go to #sonic on IRC an stuff, but me,Matt, and the
other Ops are starting to get anyoed by people trying to cause choas. If you
still would like to go there, PLEASE see the Sonic IRC guige thingie at the
Sonic resourse page (Ratman's page). One last thing about the Sonic IRC
thing, I will no longer give out Op to anyone who isn't supose to, this is
NOT to be mean, but we have enough allready and I'm sure Matt (MilesProw on
IRC) would agree that things are getting a littel out of hand, so we're
trying to make the channel fun AND organized.