Re: 'Bot Food...

From: THADDEUS BOYD <thad_x_boyd_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat Jun 1 23:40:08 1996

>>No flame intended...not against you anyway. I have a sort of personal
>>vendetta against Brent...........
>Whys that?

Well, it's not really a list topic, so I'll just shamelessly plug my next
story, Ground Zero, which has an explanation in the foreword. It's shaping
up to be a great story so far, with the explanation of Kabuki's Ring's
powers, as well as the first battle for both Packbell and Xavier...AGAINST EACH-OTHER!