Re: Mobius... alternate Earth? Good ques

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 11:29:03 -0400

>However, there do
seem to be distinct "cultures" on Mobius, reinforced by the existence of
variant dialects of the language. Again, the handicap is that nobody
seems to have plotted out a comprehensive social geography of Mobius,
let alone a physical one.<

Mike and I have envisioned a world-view concept concerning Mobius. The
problem being is that we haven't had the chance to really touch on this
except in a superficial way. We've hinted at a larger geography via maps and
certain sequences. Remember STH #31? The Dynamac-3000 was being shipped to
the western part of the continent Sonic lives on for crowd control in that
sector.

The bottom line is: there are various groups of Freedom Fighters, but this
series concerns itself with the GREATEST FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF THEM ALL.

Ken