Need ROM Server

From: R Kid <R_Kid_at_aslan.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 96 12:15:04

Hi guys. It's your freindly netterhood Racewing again, needing a little help.

A few months ago, I asked if anyone out there had made a "dedicated" Sonic
MUD. There wasn't one, so I and my buddies decided to make one ourselves,
called "Realms of Mobius." As of late, we've got all the plans drawn out, and
we're ready to code, except for one thing... we don't have any place to put
the darn thing! We tried to find some places, but to no avail. I tried to
keep from asking this over the mailing list (I don't want his to be a reerun
of the "Twisted Mettle" fiasco, but since Team Racewing is at the end of their
rope...

Do you guys know of anyplace that lets their users log in to a UNIX based
shell so we can get a port and run this thing? (****PREFERABLY*** free, we're
just poor litle schoolkids! :) ) Thanx. (Pardon the spelling, i have 5 mins.
to get to class.)

"The Terror that Hacks in the Night"
Geson Hatchett/Racewing Kid
Sonikode: StH JJ1 Breezie++!