Chatacter jarboo

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:39:56 +0000

Well, folks, I've gotton PLENTY of characters: thank you!!! :)

-HOWEVER; I have school and work (and 6 hours of sleep) which occupy
the majority of my day. THEREFORE please do not be sad if you do not
see you stuff up there till' the weekend. It takes me MUCHO time to
compose that stuff, and I can ONLY (usualy) do it on the weekends.

AS A NOTE: the page will be updated <again> this weekend, Sat or Sun
most likely. Please take note! THanx all.

-MiGHTY

PS!!!!: kupu?