Re: Question for FAQ

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 08:24:21 -0400 (EDT)

> I think it's about time to include the presently-known information about
> the possible Sonic movie in the FAQ. "Q"uestions about it are being
> "F"requently "A"sked, so adding it will give us a place to refer people
> to. Hmmmm, just what we need: another question without (yet) a real answer.
>

> Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) [Team OS/2] A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius!

Good point, E. I'll include it in the FAQ File...as soon as someone
puts up something I can USE! All the rumors began circulating because
of some "announcement" in a video games magazine. The title may have
been mentioned a couple times, but that was all. No article title, no
mention of the author, no date, no page number, zip! I need solid
documentation before I'll believe anything like that. Hey, if it's only
a 1-2 sentence blurb somewhere, is it that much work to quote it in full
instead of tying the BBS up in knots?