Sonic's Age Argument

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 21:37:50 -0400

As all of you know, this list was recently engaged in quite a large
dispute concerning Sonic's age. Well, I'd just like to add to the
confusion ;-) by saying this... although no one really pays attention
to the somewhat stupid Weekday Morning show that is now on
USA, I was wondering... Sonic celebrated two birthdays on that
show, didn't he? If so, would that effect Sonic's age at all?

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Hi. My name's Sonic, and I'm a ringaholic. Somebody help me!" - Sonic