Re: PC Screansaver.

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 15:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

> Michael Emil Hansen <soniccsd_at_inet.uni-c.dk> wrote (in BASE64 encoded
> message):
>
> > Hi Goys.
> > I wonder, if its pasible to get that screansaver in Europ (Denmark).
> > If any of you know, then pleas send me a note.
> > (I cudnīt get the Sonic Mega CD :( )
>
> I recently went looking for Sonic-CD at Toys'R'Us, and noticed that
> have stopped carrying it.
> As for the Sonic Screen-Saver needing a p5 cpu, I guess it just means
> that it wants to run really, really fast!
>
> - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -

Not to play net-cop or anything, but this list isn't for discussing Sonic
games and software. Could you take this to private e-mail, guys?

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute