Re: Comments on Sonic #36 (spoilers)

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 07:21:07 -0400

>Sonic may have be able to come and leave as he pleased, because of his
speed.
The King and Nagus have been in the Void too long if they leave the will
change
into cristal. CLEAR!

Watch the Sonic TV show will ya!.<

In fact, I was writing according to the ABC SATURDAY MORNING SERIES BIBLE,
which clearly states that the King was trapped in the ZONE OF SILENCE, which
we referred to in issue #24. I can't help it if they changed the name during
the second season.

Besides, SONIC may be fast, but he can't switch zones all on his lonesome. At
the very least, he needs to collect some rings.

Ken