Re: Sonic characters

From: Eric Goodwin <sirkain_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 21:31:46 GMT

At 08:51 PM 4/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Guys, I'm happy and I'm sad!
>
>Why am I :)?
>
>A: because I've been getting many characters...which I will put up
>
>Why am I :(?
>
>A: because no one's including pics! I'll put the characters up, but
>without pictures, it will still look nerdy. Look to see some sign of
>this magical page by saturday.
Did you put Kain up there? (I dont remember if i asked you or not) If you
did, I have a pic I had made of him from the sonic story. (second one in
progress: YEs, i'm pulling out of retirement, thanks to Bookshire talking to
me and helping me out) e-mail me privately about how you want ot get the pic.

Sir Kain

E-mail: sirkain_at_mnsinc.com