Kath Soucie

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 19:47:02 -0400 (EDT)

>>> = Bob Repas, >> = me, and > = Quozl; hope they don't mind the forward
to the Sonic list, but Kath _is_ on-topic for it...

>> >It's difficult to prevent overlap when exceeding normal voice parameters.
>> >I hear Babs in Dot Warner's voice almost every time Dot screams or yells.

>> I think I notice the same thing with Kath Soucie :^) (and I'm still
>> waiting for somebody to tell me how her name is pronounced...)

>Her last name *should* be pronounced as "sue-see", with equal emphasis on
>each syllable... As for her voice characterisation, I've noticed three
>*distinct* voices she has used: Sneezer (and the "cute" bunny from "The
>Looney Beginning" [TTA]); Fifi/Linka (Captain Planet); and Sally/Nicole
>(StH)...

I guess her Morgana (Darkwing Duck) voice falls in the last category; as
did her "Ethereal" voice from Aladdin, and her "Weird Sisters" from
Gargoyles (the last is three separate characters, and she does manage to
make them sound slightly different...)

Thanks, Quozl, for the info!

Ron