Re: New comic, not by Archie? Yeah, right...

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 22:50:47 -0400

There isn't any way a SONIC comic in America could be published by anyone
other than Archie. This person may be thinking of the British SONIC Comics,
or Japanese, if there is such an animal. And from what I'm aware of, SONIC is
going to keep coming from the Archie gang under the watchful eye of SEGA.

Besides, when would this book come out? We're already wrapping up projects
that'll be released by the end of the year and soon start working on '97.

Ken