Re: Sonic.... out of a job?!

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 10:01:33 -0400

About how Japan portrays Sonic, I agree that their hedgehog is way better
than ours (hypothetically speaking). It's such a shame that, here in the good
'ol US of A, those in high power perfer 'wussy' to 'awesome' (by youth rating
standards). I mean, come on! People say that someday, the sloppyness and
weakness of the US will be its downfall...

Back to the subject, Sega should let down on Sonic easy. Apparently, Nintendo
will never let down on Mario (look at the game coming packed in with the
N64!!), but that's their problem. It's not anyone else's fault that they have
no imagination.

And about Nights... I've already heard of it. Hey, if it's being done with
one of the creators of Sonic, it already sounds interesting to me.

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Who needs luck when you've got talent?!" - Sonic