Re: Sonic #36

From: William Graham <uug_at_sago.cuc.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 96 02:36:02 MDT

Kyle Graba <jgraba_at_usa.net> writes:

> Part One: An ad for the Knuckles mini-series. Not only does it
> have a nifty triangle info box telling about this (hopefully) epic saga,
> it has a "For all audiences" box, AND at the bottom it has one of those
> things that you'd see for a movie ad (Sceenplay by Ken Penders and Mike
> Kanterovich; Directed by Art Mawhinney; etc.)

This is a _big_ hint... As the 3rd Walker said in "Ring of Truth", "Nothing
is hidden -- only unseen!" I think it's the closest that the Archie Sonic
Team can come to telling us there's a Sonic Movie on the way, without
actually coming right out and saying so.

> Part Three: The second page of Sonic-Grams. A certain Kim
> Wessel was asking some questions that were suspiciously like the ones
> that this group has been asking about, like about the Sonic movie
> (answer: I [Sonic] hope so. It would be way, way past cool).

I doubt the selection of which Sonic-Grams to print is random, but rather
I expect they are carefully selected to allow the editor to at least raise
various topics with us (the readers), even if he can't give definitive
answers before Sega's announcement dates.

 - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -