Re: Sonic Movie.....

From: Doug LoConti <en.com_at_en.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:44:25 +0000

> I just thought of this, but, If Tim Allen is doing a voice maybe
> Knuckles? and If NIcholson is doing a voice, maybe some sorta new
> enemy or robotnik?

There is another factor that we must all look at... this is the RUMOR
factor.... there was a time, (some time ago), when Sega DENIED and
DENIED the exsistence of the then upcoming game Sonic 2 for Genesis.
HOWEVER, my inside source that that there WAS a sequel planned....
well, it turned out that my inside source was correct. So, as for
this MOVIE, it could be that Tim & such may not be in it. Or
perhaps, as said above, they aren't leads and such. Such something
to keep in mind. BTW-you know what would be cool? Trent Reznor as
Robotnik, Bruce Campbell as Sonic (or Rotor...) geez... I could make
the cast. And Eddie Vedder as Tails, right? ;) Nope... too deep.
Tails would need like a Bruce Dickenson, (Maiden Fans will understand
that..) oh well... this is my first post in a while-just been so
darned busy /w/ life and all.. you know how it is!

Oh yeah, a BTW for all of you that HAVEN'T been on #sonic (irc)-CHECK
it out.. :) It's pretty cool-we've got some nice people there.

Welp, to everyone out there, good night Mobius (and Earth)

MIGHTY FOX is | "Oh help me Lamna or I'm sure I'll die,
mighty_at_en.com | of please!"
    -==- | -Iron Maiden
Doug LoConti |