Re: Sonic is here to stay! (was Re: Sally might have some Competition)

From: Knuck's/Kulock <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 16:27:26 -0400 (EDT)

At 09:20 AM 4/19/96 PDT, you wrote:

>>Multiple games. Like short aperances in other Sega games.. That has
>>already been done.
>
>Wrong again!
>Strike 2. One more and you're out. :)
>
>Let me see if this can wet your appetite:
>Sonic for the Saturn
Hm..the 'yet unnamed one'? because besides it, there's also SOnic the
Fighters and VSonic for the Saturn..3 games for the saturn..way past kewl..

>Sonic for the Genesis
Knuck's has no Idea, so 'no comment'

>Sonic for Game Gear
As long as it isn't 'Sonic Spinball 2'..

>Sonic for PC
Finally gonna release Sonic CD Remix, right?

>Sonic for PICO
PICO?Can that realy be considered a GAME?

>5 full Sonic titles for 5 platforms. Hey, and it's Sonic's 5th anniversary!
> Wow... Imagine that...

No..7 full ones (or if VSonic and that unnamed one are the same, 6)..but
who's counting..

> -Mike

Ok, I'll stop annoying you now...

-Knuck's&Kulock, Partners in Crime.