Re: interview with Yuji Naka

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:29:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Knuck's/Kulock wrote:

> At 07:22 PM 4/18/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >Well, Hidden Palace was in the final program... you just... didn't do
> >anything if you got there (through a ProActionReplay code). You just..died.
> >But that brings up a REALLY good question... I wonder what it originally
> >looked like? You know, before they ditched it? Hmmm.......
> >
> >SUPER STH_at_aol.com

This is just barely an on-topic post. You can post a description of what
the Palace looked like.

> Oh yes..could you post the code on the list?It'd be interesting to see...

And this is not on-topic at all.

You have received a copy of the new subscriber intro text, either as a
post a few weeks ago or upon subscribing if you joined very recently.

Please review these excerpts now:
> As a list subscriber, you are responsible for knowing and following
> the rules and guidelines in this document. Please read it carefully.

> You may post messages on the Sonic games to the extent that the focus
> is on the Sonic/Mobius story and/or characters, and not on the games
> themselves.

> rec.games.video.sega and alt.sega.genesis
> Two Usenet groups for discussion of Sonic the Hedgehog and other
> games from SEGA. Use these groups instead of this mailing list
> if you want to discuss the Sonic games, get codes/cheats, etc.

The last 2 excerpts have been in the text since day one, and the third
one makes it clear that codes are outside the scope of the list. Two
newsgroups for the games make it unncessary for the list to represent them.

Being on any mailing list is a privilege not guaranteed to you. Please
acquaint yourself with the list's policies and guidelines and abide by them.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) [Team OS/2] A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius!
"Freedom Fighters are #1!" -- Sonic the Hedgehog
StH JJ1 Son+ Sal++ Tal++++t Nic+i Rot+i Lup+ P++ Dopw $+++ E25 Ay68
Mail: acme_at_use.usit.net | WWW: http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~eschulma