Re: Acceleration/Deacceleration/ Reality meets 'toon physics

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 18:56:38 -0400

>I think mobius is a lot smaller then the earth, in fact about the size of the
>moon

Probably not, or else the force of gravity would be much less. Based on the
way we've seen Sonic and all of the other freedom fighters move, the
gravitational field of Mobius is probably pretty much identical to that of
our own. However, it's possible that Mobius has some unique properties to it
that we don't understand. Maybe there's something different about the
gravity of the Mobian sun, as well as its surrounding planets, that could
compensate for a smaller planetary mass in terms of the gravity field.

* * "Once again we meet to exchange *
* -=Matt Penna=- * valuable tangibles. *
* E mail: mpenna_at_vivanet.com * Isn't this fun?!" *
* Home Page Under Construction * -The Trademaster, *
* * Star Control II *
* StH JJ1 Wks+++ AdS->+ Son+++i Sal+++^ Tal+++it Bun++ Rot++ Ant~ *
* UnC++ Bks++ Rbk--/++ Pck--/+++ Snv~ Knu++ P++ Da $++++ Ay79 GM *
* Sonic the Hedgehog Chat on EFNet! *
* Go to http://rat.org/sonic/irc/index.html for details *
* My IRC nick: MilesProw #sonic channel master *