Re: Time Change on USA Network

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_wpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 22:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

> At 04:10 AM 4/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >In Worcester, Massachusetts, the Sat AM Sonic has been moved to 9:30 AM.
> >Just thought you'd like to know, since the show has probably been moved in
> >other locales as well. Worcester is served by Greater Media Cable.
>
> I noticed this too, in California. Sonic is on the USA Action
> Extreme Team, here. Sonic is also on Sunday here, not Sat.

It's on Sunday here in Worcester, too (9:30am). "Sat AM Sonic" is just
another name used on this list to refer to the show "Sonic the Hedgehog"
(it was originally on Saturday mornings on ABC) as opposed to "The
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" (which is often called "the weekday
Sonic" on the list). Sometimes "Sonic the Hedgehog" is also referred
to as "ABC Sonic". Sorry for the confusion. It's just a bit of Sonic
mailing list lingo.

> -Chris Flinn

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute