Re: easter

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 21:38:43 -0400 (EDT)

> Hey, dudes,
> "This is the blue dude with an attitude, #1 Robuttnik Kicker, Remy,
> and the fastest thing alive, wishing you to have a way past cool Easter.
> Just don't get sick with all that chocolate, like Ant did. Yo, Ant! Feeling
> any better?"
> "Oh, zis eez ze vorst and terrible day of my young and 'ansome life!
> Sacre bleu cheeze. OOOOoo, I am not feeling too good!"
>
> "Ha, ha! Oh, look at the time, gotta juice!
>
> -Sonic Maurice Hedgehog
> The fastest thing alive
> I feel the NeeD 4 SPeeD!

Way past!!! Thanks, Sonic! Gee, I wonder what would happen if you were
to offer Ant a chili dog right now. Nothing pretty, I'll bet!

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute