Sonic chat

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 18:16:24 -0500

Okay everybody, as you might have noticed there's a new section on the Sonic
Resource page that explains how to participate in Sonic chat on IRC. If you
hadn't noticed, you better go look soon! (Everything you need to know can be
found there.)

While the channel is there all the time, I was hoping that we could set up
"official" hours when most of us could be there at the same time. Once or
twice a week would probably be the best for everybody, but I don't want to
pick a time that's inconvenient for a lot of people. If you could all write
to me (NOT TO THE LIST!) with suggestions for a convenient time, it would
make this a lot easier. I realize that we have fans on the list from all
over the world. I'll try to be accomodating, even if you are 16 hours out of
sync with me.

If you have any questions about chat, just send me e-mail. To reiterate,
please DO NOT send questions to the list or to Ratman. Write to me ONLY.

Any feedback on the Sonic chat WWW pages is welcome, as well.

If you're ever on the channel, my nickname is MilesProw. I am the channel
operator, along with the bot.

I hope to see you there!

-Matt Penna
mpenna_at_vivanet.com