Re: Sonic IRC chat

From: Ratman <rat_at_bort.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 09:23:41 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA wrote:

> > I don't know if anyone noticed, but the Sonic "IRC" chat thing i=
> >working (see Sonic resourse page)!
>
> Hi there!
>
> Yes I ve noticed it!
> Hey! What´s the best IRC channel to connect to?
> There are five different channels of IRC where to connect.
> And I personally would like to try it,and I need the best channel because=
 my
> computer is really slow ..I just have got 2 1/2 megs free to run my other
> programms..Win 95 ruined me..aww

If you have any technical questions, you should not be wasting all our
time about it, instead write to the owner of the web page.
mpenna_at_vivanet.com
Remember you just asked your question to over 100 people, when you only
had to ask one. Please be more careful in the future.
And as usual, nobody reply to this message on the list. Thansk.