Re: Web page text formatting...

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 21:38:48 -0500 (EST)

> I require all fanfic to be word wrapped before getting into the Gargoyles
> section of my site. I don't run the Sonic fanfic, so I can't say what the
> rules are there.
> Word wrapping is easy! Get UltraEdit for Windows at
> http://rat.org/pub/msdos and it's under the "edit" menu called "convert
> wrap to CR/LF".
> If you have Macintosh, get BBedit. Try one of the info-mac mirrors to get
> a copy of that.

Does Ultraedit run on Windows 3.1 or Windows 95? My computer with
Windows 3.1, and it won't run the program. If it's for Win '95, is there
a similar program for 3.1 or DOS? Also, I use WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS as
a word processor. Will Ultraedit for Windows work on WordPerfect for DOS
files?

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute