Re: Information...

From: Dan <dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 07:20:08 -0800

At 08:47 PM 3/31/96 -0800, you wrote:
> If anyone sent me e-mail regarding the Sonic movie, please e-mail me
again. My modem had been down for a few days and I received no mail. But
it's fine now.

>-Lydia
>hti_at_kaiwan.com
>
>NOTE: I have no idea if the information in the Gamepro is accurate, so if
the movie is not what I say, don't blame me.

        Is Movie from the U.S.? Does it have the same voices? Or is this
game from Japan? In other words, yes, I'd like to know to know about the
Sonic movie.

        -Chris Flinn
        A net Robuttnik Kicker for Mobius