*Another* Sonic Survey

From: The Necromancer <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 12:53:11 -0330

Yeah, yeah. Another Sonic Survey. This one is to find out what your favorite
Sonic episode or Sonic comic issue is. Simpily name your top three favorite
Sonic stories, whether they be in the Sat. cartoon series, the comics, the
weekday cartoon, or fanfic. Three points for the first one, two for your
second fav., and one measely point for your third favorte.

Oh yeah, this time send them to my private e-mail address, not the list!

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the day is:

 Pinky: "They're Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius,
(that's me) the other's insane. (that's the Brain)

 Brain: "What was that Pinky?"

 Pinky: "Oh, nothing."