Doomsday

From: William Graham <uug_at_sago.cuc.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 96 18:55:58 MST

Chris writes:

> In Knothole, the Freedom Fighters are celebrating the end of
> Robotnik and Doomsday (especially Sonic and Sally.)

Yeah, the fireworks accompanying the celebration reminds me of
the title of the "Love -- American Style" TV show, where they
were most symbolic...

> There is heavy breathing

I must have missed this bit -- I had the volume turned down
to where I could barely hear it so that I wouldn't wake anyone
sleeping in the next room. Guess I'll have to watch my tape
of the episode.

 - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -