Re: Yaah Yaah, Babe Sounds Like a Bunnie!

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 12:10:59 -0500 (EST)

> My name is Chris Flinn. I happened to see Babe while watching my
> brother. It's ok.... As for Babe's voice, I thought it sounded familiar,
> so I looked at the end credits and saw Christine Cavanaugh, the voice of
> Bunnie Rabbot! Then I looked at one of my Sonic recordings, and saw the
> same name. BINGO! By the way, doesn't Kath Soucie play Princess Sally?

Kath does indeed voice Princess Sally, where she also did an uncredited
assist as Nicole. Double-teaming must agree with her, since she also
voices both Phil and Lil on Nickelodeon's "Rugrats," where the character
of Chuckie is voiced by...Christine Cavanaugh! And where the occasional
character of Susie is voiced by Cree Summer Frank, the voice of Dulcy.