Re: Q for Ken Penders

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 08:21:26 -0500

>It seems my letter to Ken was misunderstood, I never once said there should
>be more than 1 comic, and I quote: "If the market can't support 2 Sonic
>comics, and stories have to be contained within one comic, why not make the
>one comic larger?", besides, the idea of two comics was already talked
>about on the list.

I may have misunderstood, and for that I apologize. However, the matter of
economics enters its head here. Archie currently has the lowest comic prices
around company wide, without using outside advertising anywhere except on the
covers. They are fighting tooth and nail to give you the best product for the
lowest cost. By doing so, they figure if you enjoy their books, you'll buy
more. It's that simple.