Sonic comics

From: Jason Shank <sonic2_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 20:09:07 -0500 (EST)

        I agree that Sonic comics should not break up into a comic for
everbody. Imange geting 3or4 or even 5 comics a month, and you would have to
pay for each one to! I hope that would never happen. However I do like the
idea of mini-sereis.

        I also been thinking of another thing, the comics are geting a
littel to riduculess. Like 32,33, and even 35 are WIERD! I hope the next
comeing issues aren't quit like that. Oh, just one last thing, Scott Fulop
(the editer of Sonic's comic of coarse!) is leaving and Freddy Mendez is
takeing his place. I'm saying this just in case you missed No.35