Re: ABC t.v. show

From: Theodore Patri Perrotti <tedp_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:06:15 -0500 (EST)

> Hi,
> My name is Chris Flinn and 1 of my favorite programs on t.v. was
> Sonic The Hedgehog. I can't believe it got canceled! Just when it was
> getting good, too! Now I'll never get to see what happens! Do you suppose
> that they will ever start the show again? Why did they cancel it anyway?
> Oh, well. At least the comic book is still out.
>
> CHRIS FLINN
> Super Sonic Fan

Hi, Chris! Well, if you evr need a Sonic fix, then check out Bookshire's
homepage. There's some wayyy past cool fanfics there, featuring new
characters as well as your old favorites. Just point your browser to
http://rat.org, click on "sonic fandom", and then click on "bookshire's
homepage". This is where most of the fanfic written by list members
winds up eventually.

As for why the show got canned, some say it's because it got clobbered in
the ratings by Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. See Dan Drazen's Sonic Faq
(also at http://rat.org) for more information.

"It's juice time!"-Sonic the Hedgehog

Theodore P. Perrotti tedp_at_wpi.edu (all mail forwarded to here)
                       perrottit.mbr_at_asme.org

Lifetime brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Omicron Iota chapter, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute