Quozl's Really Short Mini-Review: Sonic #35

From: D.M. <quozl_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 04:17:41 -0800 (PST)

Issue #35 of the Sonic comic from Archie has to be the WORST issue I've
read in quite some time! This *definitely* felt like it belonged on the
daily StH cartoon, not to mention a measure of implausability, especially
WRT the number of rings... In order for Sonic to have that many by 15 or
so would be on the order of several hundred to over a thousand *per second*!

And the Knuckles backup story? Don't ask!

This issue is a travesty, IMO, and a waste of $1.50...

I prefer the ones closer to the SatAM StH series, or of the calibre of
the Princess Sally miniseries, or of issues between #23 (where I came in)
and #32.... The creative team that makes the comics have demonstrated on
a number of occaisions where they've put together quality comics- This is
not one of them!

This wasn't going to be THIS long of a review- I just finished reading
this... :P

Pass the Pepto, please.... *urp!*

....Quozl!

--
    Presidential Candidate for the Third Millenium! Quozl for Prez in 2000!
 Dennis M. Falk, aka "Quozl Mephit" : 221 Huntoon St. Eureka, CA 95501-4115 USA