Re: Sonic Anime

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 21:41:45 -0500 (EST)

In regards to Sonic PC game: (do not read this-it is off topic)

        Many of you have e-mailed me about this rare piece. There are too
many of you to upload it individually, and I surely cannot send it via US
mail. So, Ratman (being the kind gent he is,) has agreed to let me upload
it to his site. Let it be known! Any crap from Sega, it goes down. We
have agreed on this. It is not "illegal" in that it was never officially
released. Well, anyhow, it should be there by Monday. I'll upload a few
disks tonight, tomarrow, etc.

ONE MORE TIME:

Sonic CD for PC

requirements:

Windoze `95
at LEAST 8 MB RAM (12-16 reccomended)
>INTEL< Pentium, 66Mhz or more, (why the hell it doesn't work on my Cyrix
120, I don't know...)
SVGA graphix
Sblaster/compat.
joystick reccommended.

REMEMBER: it is 17 disks UNINSTALLED. This would measure out to be anywhere
from 30-50 MB installed. (But it's worth it, trust me, I have the Sega CD
version). There is also a fix so it works without a CD. It's called
SONICFIX.ZIP. NOTE: you NEED SONICFIX.ZIP FOR THIS FILE TO WORK! Without
it, it's useless. Well, enjoy.

(I'll post install instructions when I upload the whole game... I'll get a
few disks in now...)

    | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"I'd rather be... |
    | Å.k.Å | I'd rather be... |
    | Douglas LoConti | an animal..." |
    | "mighty_at_en.com" | -Pearl Jam |
    | "http://www.en.com/users/mighty" <-old |
"I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decandence"